Disaster Planning for Residents in Northwest Virginia
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Northwest Virginia today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Northwest Virginia after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.