Helping Northwest Virginia Businesses
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you will probably have to stop operations for several weeks and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other harm caused by fumes and soot may stay long after the fire has been put out. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
The professionals at Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Northwest Virginia region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
How We Help You
- Assistance arrives promptly and is available any time
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged inventory or fixtures in your building
- Moisture removal – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- We will renew any area of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Defense against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Northwest Virginia Paul Davis is Available for You
We understand how hard fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our years of training, cleaning methods and equipment blended with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed items or furniture is often simple to restore for our specialists and their equipment. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Northwest Virginia service masters are available to help.